* 1 (18.25 ounce) package German Chocolate Cake Mix
* 1 (3.4 ounce) package Instant Chocolate Pudding
* 1 Container Sour Cream
* 4 Eggs
* 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
* 1/2 Cup Kahlua
* 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350º and prepare cupcake pans.
2. Combine all ingredients except chips. Mix well.
3. Fold in chips.
4. Spoon the batter into prepared cupcake pans. Fill each cup/liner about 2/3 full.
5. Bake bake at 350 for 17 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick registers done in the center cupcake. Make sure to remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely before frosting.