Blueberry Martini Spoon Shots
- 10 1/2 ounces Stoli Blueberry vodka
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 3 1/2 packets of gelatin powder
- About 60 fresh blueberries (more if the blueberries are small)
1. Off heat, combine the vodka and simple syrup in a small saucepan. Add gelatin powder to the vodka mixture.
2. Heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin is dissolved and incorporated into the vodka mixture, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat
3. Place a few blueberries in the bottom of each individual ice cube mold, and carefully pour the vodka mixture into each. Refrigerate the ice cube tray until set, preferably overnight. Serve in a spoon.